DROP DANCE SOCIETY
Step inside a parallel universe where dance unites all souls regardless of age, persuasion or background: DROP is a dance music movement taking Europe by storm.
Inspired by the iconic parties of 80s Chicago and New York, such as The Loft, Paradise Garage and the Warehouse, DROP champions an environment open to all regardless of faith, race, class, gender or sexual orientation.
Renowned for our uplifting atmosphere, we believe the key to creating unforgettable dance floor experiences is a sense of community, freedom and respect amongst partygoers.
We bring together world-class DJs, local rising stars, high-energy dance performers and drag queens to create a unique party experience. Expect to hear soulful house, glittering disco, and timeless dance floor anthems, with artists such as Folamour, Dave Lee, Dan Shake, Demuja, Crazy P, Cinthie, Bellaire, Black Loops, Ash Lauryn, COEO and Cody Currie at the helm.
Our philosophy is simple: ‘Music is made for dancing, and everybody is equal on the dancefloor’. Surrender yourself to the rhythm. Let that bass penetrate. Join us in championing freedom of expression and celebrating diversity.
1. This is your party, participate! Be present. Make eye contact. Enjoy the moment.
2. Dance like nobody’s watching, feel that bass penetrate, surrender yourself to the rhythm.
3. Only yes means yes – always practice consent both on & off the dancefloor.
4. You are entering our home, please respect the space and all the wonderful humans who make every event possible.
5. Every guest is responsible for upholding this as a safe space for each other to celebrate our individual creative energy in.We will not tolerate any form of discrimination, and nor should you. When entering our home you pledge to call out acts of disrespect, and inform a member of our team wherever you see an infringement of these rules.